We stayed 3 nights here in March. The villa was airy and modern with a great bathroom and the plunge pool was a welcome relief from the heat. Loved having the chef cook our breakfast in our own outside kitchen each morning, a lovely touch. It was our first visit to Ubud and we didn't realise how far out the hotel was, but we took advantage of the free shuttle service so wasn't too much of an issue. Very peaceful location and the view from the restaurant and pool was stunning. A great place for a quiet, relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is reminiscent of a traditional Balinese village where life is lived just one day at a time. The property embraces a green parcel of landscape overlooking the Wos River on the rural outskirts of Ubud. It is an area charged with spiritual energy where the legacy of local art and culture is carefully preserved. Guests are welcomed with a signature brand of hospitality and personalized services that enhance the quality of each and every stay. Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is removed from the busy pace of modern living. It is a place to take time out to relax and rediscover the simple pleasures revealed by each by each new day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Rich Luxury Villas Ubud Hotel Gianyar
- Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud Bali