I had a lovely time at Bali Rich Villas. It was the last three nights of a two week Bali holiday. The overall property is stunning. The individual villas are wonderful. The restaurant is great value with amazing food. The only reason I have not rated this villa as excellent is because the smaller details get missed. Not enough to spoil a holiday - it was fabulous - but enough to be the difference between Very Good and Excellent. I would highly recommend especially if you get a good deal on the internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is reminiscent of a traditional Balinese village where life is lived just one day at a time. The property embraces a green parcel of landscape overlooking the Wos River on the rural outskirts of Ubud. It is an area charged with spiritual energy where the legacy of local art and culture is carefully preserved. Guests are welcomed with a signature brand of hospitality and personalized services that enhance the quality of each and every stay. Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is removed from the busy pace of modern living. It is a place to take time out to relax and rediscover the simple pleasures revealed by each by each new day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Rich Luxury Villas Ubud Hotel Gianyar
- Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud Bali