Stayed here with my family, my kid loved it because of the small private pool in every villa. The room and bathroom was big and cozy. The complex was very secluded and surrounded by paddy fields and trees. You woke up with birds singing in the morning and slept with crickets chirping at night. Too bad my villa was surrounded by wall with no access to the nice view, unless you go to the main pool and area outside. Breakfast selection was very limited. Bear in mind that it takes 10 minutes drive or 30 minutes walk to the main Ubud attractions and shops. Unless you plan to stay in the villa whole day, I suggest you rent car or motorcycle, which are abundant in Ubud. The activities and tours offered by the hotel is very expensive, it would be much cheaper to get them elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is reminiscent of a traditional Balinese village where life is lived just one day at a time. The property embraces a green parcel of landscape overlooking the Wos River on the rural outskirts of Ubud. It is an area charged with spiritual energy where the legacy of local art and culture is carefully preserved. Guests are welcomed with a signature brand of hospitality and personalized services that enhance the quality of each and every stay. Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is removed from the busy pace of modern living. It is a place to take time out to relax and rediscover the simple pleasures revealed by each by each new day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Rich Luxury Villas Ubud Hotel Gianyar
- Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud Bali