“Great!”

and up
Ayung River White Water Rafting in Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: As the pioneer of the islands first white water rafting operation, we have the privilege of rafting the longest rapids on the river, which means you get the longest ride for your dollar! Apart from value for money and rafting with Bali’s most reputable operator. The Ayung River caters to class 2 and 3 rapids which are suitable for anyone from 5-75yrs. Our whitewater rafters encounter fun or vortexes of swirling and funneled water, natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation and adrenaline pumping action.
Bunbury, Australia
“Great!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I recommend this company for the rafting on the Ayung river. I did the tour a year ago and it was amazing, the staff was great and the condition of the equipment perfect!
I just come back from Ubud where I have done the same tour through another company and I have been very disappointed. I highly recommend Bali Adventure for any activity!!!

Visited September 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Bali Rafting”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

When you like some action this is not really what you find in this rafting trip. At least not when we did it ( August/ September). There is one big drop totally at the end of the trip. Beside that i need to tell that the scenery is stunning! And the buffet afterwords was very good too. So after all it depends a bit of what you are looking for, but for the pure rafting it has too less action... my opinion.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Such Fun!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

You need to be pretty fit to climb the stairs down to the river and the 500 steps back up at finish!! So worth the climb though an hour and a half of exhilaration! Love loved this adventure! Our guide was really funny (wish I could remember his name? Maybe Madi) The rapids end of August were mellow so if you want huge rapids best to go in rainy season Oct-March! Highly highly recommend this adventure my favourite in Ubud apart from the bike ride down from the volcano!

1 Thank Nicky B
Bonn, Germany
“Highlight of my Trip”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I did a combination of Mountain Cycling and later Rafting in the Ayung river. The cycling tour was very interesting, although in some parts I felt that less experienced riders might find it a bit tough and probably even might fall off due to the steep downhill jungle paths.
Anyway, the rafting was a very exciting experience (I have never done this before, so I have no point of reference for comparison). The guide was absolutely crazy, but in a good way, i.e. he managed to help us navigate the raft in safety, but yet in some parts I could feel I might fall into the river (didn't happen, thanks to the advice of the guide). He managed to add loads of "thrills" to the ride. I also got to see very scenic parts of Bali and very interesting rock carvings along the way, which otherwise would be difficult to get access to.
I would totally recommend it!

Walt Disney World, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for the whole family!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our family of 4 had a great time rafting with Bali Adventures. It was our first time to do rafting so the river was perfect for us. The scenery was a highlight for me personally and the kids loved the waterfall. The steps are a killer at the end, but the kids managed them just fine! Professional tour company and great guides!