Tripadvisor
Ubud
All reviews villa with private pool stayed only one night spent nights monkey forest rice honeymoon facilities reception driver
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Ubud is always be my favorite place, me and my boyfriend decided to start our trip in this super brand new resort.

Kaamala resort, it is located in the central of Ubud.
Only 5 minutes to get to mongkey forest, and approximatelly 7-8 minutes to Ubud market by walk.

I booked a villa with private pool for 3 nights.
Woke up in the morning with a cup of coffee while enjoying the view was my favorite things to do. It really revive my soul and so does my boyfriend.
Their facilities, food, and services are very nice. The staff is very attentive, they will be ready and happy to help you with anything you need.

I’ve planed to bring my family to Ubud soon and enjoying the beauty of Ubud and its culture and nature.

Kaamala resort is highly recomended !

Cheers

Nanda Erna ❤️

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This is my first time experience holiday in ubud. Never regret choosing Kaamala Resort. The resort is very new and super cozy. It is located in the heart of ubud. The staff also very friendly, will come back soon !

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I went this hotel last week ago for doing business. I was suprised by the resort view and the staff was super great.
The room is eqiuiped with modern facilities, very modern design. I will really comeback and take my family, highly recomended!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Hotel and especially the villa was welldesign and we were really enjoy our stay, it is located in the heart of ubud and very easy to find some tourist attraction such as Ubud market, monkey forest,Ubud Palace and many local and internasional restaurants, we were also surpriced that the hotel has some facilities which is supported our day spent there

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

The scenery in this hotel look so nice , this place located at bisma street and then this hotel have a good destination near in ubud... for the staff have a beautifull performance & good attitude...Thanks.

Trip type: Traveled solo