“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cantika Spa

Cantika Spa
Ranked #15 of 56 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are interested to make your own beauty product, you can join with "Cantika's Workshop" at Cantika Zest Spa, it takes 2 hours activity. 1 hour for showing our garden and making product, and 1 hour for facial treatment with your own home made product. For reservation you can contact our number or can be made by email.
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

While spending the weekend in Ubud, I visited the Cantika Spa located in the rice fields on two occasions. The price of $15 for a traditional one hour massage was more than reasonable, given that the massage therapist took an additional ten to fifteen minutes to work on my neck and upper back, two areas I specified as especially in need of treatment. In fact, I was so satisfied with my first massage I returned the next day for another--both times with Dayu, who proved to be more professional and attentive than the therapists I had previously in Bali. At the conclusion of the massage, I loved being able to sit and marvel at wonderful view of the rice fields and leisurely drink a glass of ginger tea in the Spa's outdoor patio area.

Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Natural beauty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Skilled therapists in a beautiful semi outdoor setting using hand made organic products. Best spa experience in Ubud- loved it!

Manila, Philippines
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Screaming and running children while having a massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Please take note that there are 2 Cantika Spa branches in Ubud. The place where I went to was in Jalan Raya Penestanan. It is not apleasant visit. The place is in family compound where kids scream run and horse around while treatment is ongoing. You cannot really relax when there are small children running around the massage area.

The massage and body scrub was great though. The facial treatment was not extraordinary.

3 Thank Meryl_Jill
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice place for relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

good massage with reasonable price. the location just inside the rice paddy make our treatment so perfect. definietly come back again

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“fantastic location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

My skin felt so soft after my treatment - Mandi Lular something or other! So special finishing with a warm bath full or fresh flowers. It's not perfect as far as nice towels etc but it was a wonderful experience. I went back the next day for a manicure / pedicure and another massage. I don't recommend manicure / pedicure - the polish isnt good quality plus I always worry about how clean the files, clippers etc are - well the answer is they are used on all clients and are not clean. Their products are amazing! They make everything. Shampoo, conditioner, oil, everything! Definitely worth going along. I would go back.