“yuuuumbo”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Sydney, Australia
“yuuuumbo”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

food here is great - we tried a bunch of local dishes and they were all fab. delicious juices and a great little back area where you can enjoy a nice garden view. cheap as well! we went three times... same great standard every time.

Visited September 2012

Brussels, Belgium
“Nice small bar”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

A nice place to have a drink while reading a book or listening to live unplugged music. Food is average.

Visited August 2012
Seminyak, Indonesia
“killer coffee and cake”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Loved the whole atmosphere of this place, it's unique in it's kind. I really liked to snuggle up there with a book and enjoy a good cup of coffee and a delicious piece of carrot cake. We also went back in the evening to enjoy some good live music!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank kim h
North Coast
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great atmosphere, we were looking forward to a great dinner but when the caesar salad arrived the smell of something off immediately struck me. I have never sent back a meal before but could not eat it. I didn't feel like ordering anything else but the waitress bought the menu over, insisting I order a complimentary dessert and offering her apologies. I duly ordered and after 20 mins dessert arrived, with future apologies and statement that it was free. However when the bill came the dessert was included. When querying the 'free dessert' I was told I had chosen it as a replacement for the salad. Not wanting to cause a scene I simply paid the bill. I have been traveling to Indonesia since the 70's and have had many wonderful experiences so was disappointed to receive this treatment in an upmarket establishment.

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Nice variety on the menu, cool ambiance”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I needed a break from Indonesian food, so we chose to dine at Art Kafe and Bar because they had hamburgers, pizza and Mexican food on the menu. I ended up getting Nasi Campur (Indonesian) and my husband had the Mexican hamburger. He said the quality of his meat wasn't very good, but my dish was really tasty. I would go back, but probably wouldn't order the hamburger. The ambiance was really nice. Pretty low key and relaxed.

Visited June 2012

Been to Art Cafe Bar? Share your experiences!