“Well Worth A Visit”

Bollero Restaurant
Ranked #237 of 751 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fusion of charisma and creative spirit. Our fresh food, artistically presented, is delicious in taste and value.Holiday in Bali ? Just go to Ubud. Ubud has known as the artistic village in Bali. Spend your night with a great dinner and a wine cellar experience at our new restaurant in Ubud which is located at Jalan Dewi Sita (Dewi Sita Street), Ubud Bali. The restaurant was launched on 7th October 2010 with an artistic design. One of the best restaurants and bar in Ubud! Spectacular selection of unique cuisine, including a wide selection of wine. Very reasonably priced for the top quality of food.
Manchester
“Well Worth A Visit”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

It's a good job I hadn't read other recent reviews before we went hear as it would have put me off; as it is, I'm glad we did.

It does seem the portions can be small;my wife had steamed black cod which wouldn't have been sufficient for some people but was for her. On the other hand, my chicken and pumpkin curry was plentiful and I couldn't finish it.

The food was hot, tasty and mine had been made extra spicy as I had asked. We really enjoyed the cool atmosphere and great service. A solid 4 stars.

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Cologne, Germany
“High design, bad delivery”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Portions are small served on big platters, my meal was cold, shrimps where dry, the tea was delivers cold as well and the price at the end was not appropriate. Bad performance at town wher good food is not an issue at all.

Visited January 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“Won't be rushing back”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We found this restaurant while walking around Ubud, looking for a place for dinner. We chose this place as my husband was interested in the Duck Orange in the menu. Turns out the Duck. Orange was available, so he picked baramundi which was also not available and the waitress said it hasn't been for a while., yet they didn't take it off the menu. He ordered the grilled prawns with gnocci in the end and I ordered the fish satay. Both dishes were just average. I've had much better fish satay, so it was quite a disappointment that the fish satay tasted like it was made with minced chicken. The portion was just enough. Service was also average. With so much improvements to the place, the price is definitely overpriced. Unless they have the Duck Orange we wouldn't be back here.

• Visited December 2013
Ubud, Indonesia
“Don't bother stopping by for drinks”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I came here and ordered a lychee Martini for 52,000. It came out with less than 30ml of spirits. When I said it looked like only half a drink the man was rude, I told him the drink is not supposed to be a shot he was rude and when I suggested adding a bit of soda water he said it would be extra. Total rip off, rude service

Visited December 2013
Brisbane
“One of the worst meals we had in Bali. EXTREMELY BAD service.”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was our first night in Ubud (stayed 5 nights with my husband & 11 year old son, pregnant daughter, her husband and 3 other adults).

We had been here the previous year and had bad service but as my son in law wanted a DUCK dish, I thought this place would fit the bill.

The service was probably the worst we had in Bali (on par with "Poppies Restaurant").

We had to wait for so long for our food and then they kept leaving dishes behind.
When we asked for example where my daughters dish was, they went looking and brought it out freezing cold - appears it was left lying around somewhere.

Then they took it away and obviously brought it back microwaved - DISGUSTING.

Twice bitten - NEVER AGAIN!

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE>