“Delicious iced coffee”
Review of Coffee and ...

Coffee and ...
Ranked #16 of 35 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Small, cozy coffee shop with upstairs green chill out area on Jl. Monkey forest close to Ubud palace. We serve great espresso, latte, cappucino, coffee luwak... Also nice and healthy pocket sandwiches, waffles, salads... Fresh fruit juices
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Had the caramel iced latte here and it really was delicious. Not too rich for the hot weather and so refreshing.
Taking into account the 10% tax it was rp33000 for the drink and the free wifi is really good

There are newer reviews for Coffee and ...

Reviewed October 18, 2011

One of the best coffee drinks I've had in quite a while. The mini waffles are delightful as well!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We sat on the second floor, which was very nice. It's small and cozy, and even has a power outlet were you can charge your phone or computer. The stairs were a bit odd, but luckily the helpful staff carried up our drinks. There's even a buzzer to call for more drinks! Coffee and juices were very good, and the wifi was free.

Reviewed February 23, 2011

I had pocket sandwiches and coffee americano in Coffee &....It was really great... for sure I will go back... And one more very important thing... very clean toilet~!

1  Thank Ray294226
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I am a coffee addict and I had a double espresso at Coffee &. It may have been a bad day, but really, I could not finish my espresso. I drink coffee all over the world and had several espressos in Ubud. To be fair, no place really had great espresso for me in Ubud although I had a couple of decent ones. This was just one place i would not return to.

1  Thank Ngiap_Heng

Been to Coffee and ...? Share your experiences!