Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Epic Massage

Grabbed a 90min massage with a group of friends. Yuni was absolutely fantastic in technique and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
KPEleazer
Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile
Incredible Experience with Dayu

From the reception to the hot beverage and snack at the end, this was the best massage experience... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ryan M
Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,315 results
All reviews balinese massage hair treatment mud mask foot bath great massage hot stone massage yogurt sweet potato welcome drink full body massage hour massage hour package lemongrass tea massage room professional massage fell asleep head massage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

The Jaens Spa is among the most professional I experienced in SE Asia.

About massage I say that a real therapist should not just apply the massage techniques, a real therapist should feel the body of the person, feel the tensions and work on them.
I personally had Balinese massage and scrub with Gede; he is excellent, very professional, he modulated the massage and adapted it to what i needed.

It was an amazing experience, particularly the Balinese massage, scrub and fresh yogurt... at the end of it I felt very relaxed and my skin was smooth and shining!

They use high quality products, with natural ingredients.

The rest of the team is very nice, they try to accommodate you according to your timing and needs; connect with them through messenger and they will immediately respond to your exigencies.

They also offer you pick up and drop ... just perfect.

Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2019
EniR88, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

dear Patrizia G

It is always a pleasure to provide services which customers really appreciate, as we train all of our team with high standard quality of service, and they learn how to make our customer feel relax since they come in until the time they leave Jaens spa, we pride of Gede, almost all of our customer return after did by him.

hope to welcoming you again on your next visit of Ubud.

Kind Regards,
Jaens spa team

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Massage is one of my fave things to do in my spare time. I usually did massage at least once a month, sometimes the therapies come to my come, as I did massages since I was young and visited many places at I know exactly which place and services are excellence. Having a full body massages as jaens spa gave me different sensation and great experiences as the therapies and the staffs not just polite and friendly, but the have the massage good techniques that I never experienced before. It's like wow! I felt so refresh and relax after. Very recommended! For sure will be back there while I am around Ubud. Bravo to the owner and all the great staff. Keep up the good work!

Date of experience: June 2019

dear Lidsenterprise2019

wow, Thanks for highlighting that our spa is much more than other spa. It starts from the reservation process, continues on to the warm welcome at reception, next the loving hands of our therapists and then ends with warm drink, We are so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your entire journey.
Hope that you can return again soon.

kind regards
Jaens Spa team

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I had a few hours of very enjoyable massage with Jaens Spa Ubud, the staff are very friendly, the place is very clean and the ambiance is very nice.
Compared to other top rated massage, the synchronised massage here is the highlight. I had it by Yuni and Fitri, both performed an excellent job with good synchronised action and more importantly the pressures that let me felt like it was done by one person. Both of them are so caring and professional. Great job!

dear Chrislcc

Thank you for sharing your experience and hope that you have an opportunity to return again soon for another type of bodywork, you also can request Yuni and Fitri , will certainly enjoy whatever you choose.

Kind Regards
Jaend Spa team

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Here is very popular ,so highly recommend do the reservation before you go ,I was very lucky got a short wait without reservation but the people who come after me all need to come back after 7pm(when is just 1pm).The fragrance there nice as well let me fell relax .And staff are very kind to me .After the treatment also have delicious snacks.

Date of experience: May 2019
jaensaputra, Manajer at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

dear our customer Trip806812

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Jaens. All our therapists are naturally kind, but we ensure they all deliver an excellent massage through extensive training. They all love what they are doing and guests really feel this during their selected bodywork session.

We hope to see you again soon too.

Kind Regards
Jaens spa team

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I did the 4 hour package and it was a really lovely way to spend an afternoon. So relaxing. Loved all of the treatments by Marga. Everyone was very friendly. Very clean. My one complaint is that the final treatment (hair bath) is done right next to the lobby area - it's a little strange and wish that there had been some sort of divider so that I wouldn't feel like everyone was sitting in the lobby area watching me / it would be a little quieter as people were a bit noisy sitting there.

Date of experience: June 2019