Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cream Bath Hair Treatment

Love Indonesian cream bath for my dry hair type as it always leaves my hair looking silky and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
858cheryly
Brighton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Highly Recommend

My wife and I highly recommend getting the Rajda Nenda Spa Packages with Yuni and Atik, amazing... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
abh520
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,318 results
All reviews balinese massage hair treatment mud mask foot bath great massage hot stone massage yogurt sweet potato welcome drink full body massage hour massage hour package lemongrass tea massage room fell asleep professional massage head massage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I had a few hours of very enjoyable massage with Jaens Spa Ubud, the staff are very friendly, the place is very clean and the ambiance is very nice.
Compared to other top rated massage, the synchronised massage here is the highlight. I had it by Yuni and Fitri, both performed an excellent job with good synchronised action and more importantly the pressures that let me felt like it was done by one person. Both of them are so caring and professional. Great job!

Date of experience: May 2019
EniR88, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019

dear Chrislcc

Thank you for sharing your experience and hope that you have an opportunity to return again soon for another type of bodywork, you also can request Yuni and Fitri , will certainly enjoy whatever you choose.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Here is very popular ,so highly recommend do the reservation before you go ,I was very lucky got a short wait without reservation but the people who come after me all need to come back after 7pm(when is just 1pm).The fragrance there nice as well let me fell relax .And staff are very kind to me .After the treatment also have delicious snacks.

Date of experience: May 2019
jaensaputra, Manajer at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

dear our customer Trip806812

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Jaens. All our therapists are naturally kind, but we ensure they all deliver an excellent massage through extensive training. They all love what they are doing and guests really feel this during their selected bodywork session.

We hope to see you again soon too.

Jaens spa team

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I did the 4 hour package and it was a really lovely way to spend an afternoon. So relaxing. Loved all of the treatments by Marga. Everyone was very friendly. Very clean. My one complaint is that the final treatment (hair bath) is done right next to the lobby area - it's a little strange and wish that there had been some sort of divider so that I wouldn't feel like everyone was sitting in the lobby area watching me / it would be a little quieter as people were a bit noisy sitting there.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I had such a relaxing and really professional facial treatment. I felt very comfortable and the staff is so friendly and caring. Was definitely not our last time at Jaens Spa.

Date of experience: June 2019
jaensaputra, Pemilik at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

dear Maxiwm

Thanks for sharing your experience and hope that you have an opportunity to return again soon for another type of bodywork and you can request for Marga again and You will certainly enjoy whatever you choose.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I had a really good foot masage by marga! Can highly recommend !

Service is great (Tea etc.)! Spa is clean!

dear Chrisoloh

Thanks for sharing your experience and hope that you have an opportunity to return again soon for another type of bodywork and you also can request for marga again, and You will certainly enjoy whatever you choose.