“Amazing treatment ”

Jaens Spa Ubud
Ranked #19 of 257 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Jaens Spa, our skilled practitioners offer traditional and Balinese treatments in downtown Ubud's most relaxing and blissfully surrounding. Our pampering service are done in comfortable and relaxed setting so you felt right at home. The décor uses natural healing elements such as bamboo, water, stone, natural light and plants we use natural products and hand made skin care recipes to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing Balinese massage and scrub and Boreh wrap. I’ve had lots of massages and this was one of the best I’ve ever had. The wrap also felt really invigorating. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2018
EniR88, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear our customer

Thank you for the nice review for Jaens Spa
We are Happy that you enjoy one of our popular treatment, with including of our Balinese style of Massage
We hope you will come back again on your next visit of Ubud

Kind regards
Jaens Spa Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,132)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"head massage"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great traditional massage with Yuni. She was professional and attentive. She really knew what she was doing. I left feeling relaxed. All of the staff were friendly and professional too. Recommended for sure!

Dear our customer

Thank you for the good Review for Jaens Spa
Especially for Yuni and also other staff, we are happy that they can do their best for you ,
Please enjoy our other treatment when you are back again in Ubud

Kind regards
Jaens Spa team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very professional spa employees kn jaens spa are highly trained in their fields in here i felt a relaxing massage

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi, the massage esa really good. The staff sas really kinfd and I felt really confortable. The quality/price was good too!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Jeans Spa cause of the good reviews on tripadvisor. The first impression as i stept into the Spa was the really professional staff. They were super friendly and they offered me a cold drink and a small cold towel to cool myself a bit down. For the massage i booked a Back Relief for 45min. My masseuse was Malyni. She worked really professional and recognized all the stifed parts at my back. She also asked if the strength of the pressing is ok. After the massage was over i felt like a new born baby, my back was so light. For all that are looking forward for an really good Back Relief, should book an appointment with Malyni! You will not get disappointed!! At the end i got an amazing tee and some kind of boiled potatoes with coconut. Was really delicisious! Thanks to Malyni and the Jeans Spa Team!! See you again! :)