Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage EVER!

We were recommended by our private driver Ari (+62 813-3856-7671), which he himself is amazing but... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jo_ccc
via mobile
Very relaxing 90-minute treatment!

Saw great reviews on travel blogs and opted for the popular 90-minute Balinese relaxation massage... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
mailmamjr35

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $26.00
from $50.00
from $43.00
from $50.00
1,132 results
All reviews balinese massage mud mask hair treatment foot bath great massage hot stone massage yogurt welcome drink hour massage hour package full body massage hair wash professional massage sweet potato massage room lemongrass tea head massage
Reviewed November 8, 2018

our experience was just amazing, Jaen's spa has it all - it's cheap, it's professional, it's quiet, the staff is friendly and they do their job incredibly well. My masseuse Leny is the best masseuse i've ever met.
If I can give 10 stars I'd do that.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Gabriela Faith J
EniR88, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Gabriela

Thank you for the nice thoughts about Jaens Spa, our other wonderful staff and particularly the delightful and skilled Leny
We hope that you will return for more exceptional massages

Kind regards
Jaens spa team

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We took he 3.5 hours spa package include massage , facial and hair treatment . Hapi and Malini are our therapist . Thumbs up

So relax and really enjoy it

Strongly recommended this place to those who visit ubud

Dear Sharon

So pleased that we really made your day
We do take great pride with Hepi, Malyni and all of our staff, as they are just naturally caring and gracious
They love nothing better than to hear how they really made someone's day so special.

Kind regarss
Jaens spa team

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife both had the worst massage ever in this store.
I would never recommend that.
MY practitioner had no sense of her fingers and where to push. It all started when she jumped on the bed I was lying on and push with all her weight on my lower back. As I know, practitioners NEVER put pressure on the lower back. After that everything was just wrong.

1  Thank Prodromos D
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

The massage was performed by a girl named Fitri. She was very professional and caring. The environment was relaxing and pleasant. Highly recommended when visiting Ubud!

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Everything was just about perfect about this spa. The check in for the massage was swift and within 5 mins of getting in I fortunately got an appt although the schedule looked packed on the computer. Anyway but the massage therapist was good and made it an excellent one, mini was the name of I remember it right. Price is also competitive although u will find a lot of competition around at half price but I didn’t try those. For this offer price I think this was good value for money.