Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $50.00
More Info
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage mud mask hair treatment foot bath hot stone massage great massage yogurt welcome drink hour massage full body massage green tea scrub hour package professional massage massage room sweet potato private room head massage
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had an amazing Balinese massage and scrub and Boreh wrap. I’ve had lots of massages and this was one of the best I’ve ever had. The wrap also felt really invigorating. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I had a great traditional massage with Yuni. She was professional and attentive. She really knew what she was doing. I left feeling relaxed. All of the staff were friendly and professional too. Recommended for sure!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

very professional spa employees kn jaens spa are highly trained in their fields in here i felt a relaxing massage

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Hi, the massage esa really good. The staff sas really kinfd and I felt really confortable. The quality/price was good too!

Reviewed 5 days ago

I went to Jeans Spa cause of the good reviews on tripadvisor. The first impression as i stept into the Spa was the really professional staff. They were super friendly and they offered me a cold drink and a small cold towel to cool myself a bit down. For the massage i booked a Back Relief for 45min. My masseuse was Malyni. She worked really professional and recognized all the stifed parts at my back. She also asked if the strength of the pressing is ok. After the massage was over i felt like a new born baby, my back was so light. For all that are looking forward for an really good Back Relief, should book an appointment with Malyni! You will not get disappointed!! At the end i got an amazing tee and some kind of boiled potatoes with coconut. Was really delicisious! Thanks to Malyni and the Jeans Spa Team!! See you again! :)

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I had the traditional balinese massage with Sriasih and she is amazing. She focused on my problematic areas without too much pressure but at the same time enjoying it too. The massage itself was very nice and definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Thanks to Rismo & Hapy for giving my husband & I a really fantastic massage. The spa prices are really reasonable, about £6 for an hour firm massage. Dignity maintained at all times. Girls were really friendly. Lovely drink before massage & snack & drink after. Turn left out of Plantaran hotel Ubed, short walk a few mins and spa is on opposite side of road.Well worth a visit or two.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I had a spa package today, Balinese massage, body scrub, body mask and flower bath. It was exceptionally good. Leny is a highly gifted masseuse, I immediately booked to have another massage with her in 3 days time.
All the staff I met were very professional but also had a lovely sweetness about them. It is a wonderful place, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our massage masters Malyni and Kisma have a really good technique and a strong deep pressure, just as we love most! Moreover, a big plus, the massage beds here are comfortable, and it’s a rare thing :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an excellent experience at Jaens Spa. Very friendly and professional staff and the hot rock massage from Malyni and Sriasih was amazing. Will be back!

EniR88, Manager at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Pears

Thank you for kind comments about Sriasih, Malyni and Jaens Spa in general
She is indeed a popular therapist, but honestly all of them are equally as kind and considerate
Hot stone is our signature massage which is we combine with traditional Balinese massage style
See you on your next visit

Kind regards