“You will want to come here for your every holiday”
Review of Hotel Villa-Ubud

Hotel Villa-Ubud
Ranked #40 of 557 Specialty Lodging in Ubud
Singapore
“You will want to come here for your every holiday”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you want an extremely relaxed holiday, this is the Place to be!

If anyone asks me why I love Ubud, I will definitely say because I have stayed in this fantastic villa. When I open the room, I can't help but just "WOW! So nice!" you should definitely stay in their Signature room. It makes you feel you are in a dream - so nice that you can hardly believe that is real.

I forget all the tiredness and get totally refreshed here.

People here are extremely nice. During my booking, Ketut and Ayu always reply my email so promptly. During my stay, they arrange everything nicely for me. I want to hug them every time I see them! Manager also super friendly - good taste also!

I feel like I just cannot stop sharing every good aspect! Just come here! And experience yourself!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank shilu_chen
balivillaubud99, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community!
We are thrilled to hear you had such an exceptional visit with us at Bali Villa Ubud. We are so glad you enjoyed the Signature room , such as fantastic place to refresh your mind.
Thank you for your kind words about the staff as we're always services our guest as best as we can.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Bali Villa Ubud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Singapore
Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you want an extremely relaxed holiday, this is the Place to be!

I forget all the tiredness and get totally refreshed here.

• Stayed May 2013
hotelvillaubud16, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, May 14, 2016
Dear Shilu_Chen,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Villa Ubud.

Thank you for giving us 5 stars review, your review is extremely valuable to us and it will be a pleasure to share your positive feedback with the whole team involved in making your stay so special and memorable.
We are really keen of having another opportunity to assist you here again.

Best Regards,
Hotel Villa Ubud
Majorca, Spain
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I recently spent 6 nights at Villa Ubud room "Uluwatu". The room was very nice and scenic,landscape.
This place is really an oasis of calm and peace.
Breakfast was very tasty, the staff very friendly and we will definitely come back for our next holidays.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Maria C
balivillaubud99, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Villa Ubud,

Thank you so much for your 5 star view of our hotel! We're delighted to hear that you were able to find out a great room, included our tasty breakfast.

Thank you for your kind words about the staff as we're always striving to exceed guest expectations.

We look forward to for your next stay in nearly future.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Villa Ubud is a picture postcard perfect little hotel with less than a dozen rooms/cottages. We stayed in the Uluwati suite which is a lovely large wood panelled room with big picture windows on three sides affording lovely views of rice fields and forests. Well appointed and comfortable with an open terrace, the only con being the bathroom on the ground floor down a fairly steep flight of stairs which is partly visible from outside; the walls could have a fretwork screen on top. Delightful ambience, friendly staff and decent food make this a memorable place to stay. A short drive from Ubud and well located for those going to Kintamani and Besakih.

Room Tip: Avoid the room on the road as it will be noisy
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
balivillaubud99, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you so much for sharing this review with the TripAdvisor Community!
We are so glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel's location, great room and friendly staff that MADE your stay memorable.
We do have free shuttle to Ubud center or even close proximity to the Ubud center and also can help with some interesting places in Bali.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Englewood, New Jersey
Reviewed March 20, 2013

i'll start with the positive. A small boutique experience. beautiful grounds with an Italian villa feel. surrounded by rice paddies and forest.The pool is lovely. a sanctuary. we has Room #5 which sat up high with a lovely view and made us feel like we were staying in a treehouse. the downside was that you will have no need for an alarm clock as a neighboring rooster begins crowing at 4:00am.Also very disturbing to me was the distressing whining of a dog over the wall. as an animal lover it concerned me as I heard it frequently for long stretches of time.As I lay down for a reflexology treatment the poor thing started in and there was no way I could relax.
That said, the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. the villa offers free shuttle into town before 6:00pm which was very convenient.Breakfast was good. the room was sorely in need of light.

Room Tip: # 5 with caveat in my review.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
balivillaubud99, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Bali Villa Ubud.

Thank you very much for your kind words of rooms, surrounding, pool, ground and the breakfast.
We are sincerely sorry that your visit was disturbed by the neighboring roasters. You will understand that it is impossible for to us to control such a matter. Balinese people love to have cocks on their promises. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectations. We regret that your relax time was disturbing.

Anyway, we value adequately your comments and we will take whatever steps we can take to correct those disturbances.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2013

After a long week of traveling and a day of mountain trekking, we were looking for a quiet place to get away from it all and rest up for a couple of days. Rooms were spacious and clean, beds were comfy and the front desk and room service were friendly and efficient. Food was OK. We stayed in a room on the top floor of one of the buildings, with lots of windows and light. We hadn't pre-booked a room and were offered a sizable discount on the published rates when we asked to see a room. Our room had a large patio, but it was facing the sun and it was too hot to spend any time on it, so we ate our meals in our room or at the restaurant. Our bathroom was on a level below our bedroom, which was a bit awkward.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank RuthAO
balivillaubud99, Manager at Hotel Villa-Ubud, responded to this review, April 8, 2015
Dear Guest,

Warmest greeting from Bali Villa Ubud,
Thank you very much for your review on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you were enjoying your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards
Management
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for five nights and we had a pleasant stay. The staff are wonderful especially the manager Nyoman. One thing is good about this hotel. Is that they offer some packages which is really worth every penny. We had a free transfer to and from Kuta which is effecient cause they have a good driver and nice car. Rooms are big with modern amenties, wi-fi is very slow and the bathrooms are average. Breakfast is poor cause it is limited. It needs a lot of improvement. Location is quite far from the centre. (8kms). Eventhough they offer a free transport 4 times a day. It is not so good because if you watch some attraction in Ubud which is normally happened in the evening. You have to pay for the taxi around 5 US dollars per trip. And if they take a short cut in the evening you have to be careful. The road is dark and quite dangerous. Better ask the reception for pick-up and pay the fare into the hotel. This hotel is good if you want a peaceful and quite stay. Otherwise if you prefare to be where most of the things happen in Ubud. Better to stay close to Ubud Centre..I recommend this hotel!.

Room Tip: close to the pool.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FSE777
Dear FSE777,

Warmest greeting from Hotel Villa Ubud.

We are really keen of having another opportunity to assist you here again.

Best Regards,