Jelatik Esthetic & Spa
Review Highlights
Amazing!

Great massage and great spa, would defintiely recommend! Nice and friensly staff as well, will come... read more

Reviewed January 16, 2019
ViktoriaSka
via mobile

Clean & comfortable environment. Welcoming & friendly staffs. Reasonable price. Thank you very much... read more

Reviewed November 21, 2018
LaiN106
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $15.00
from $10.83
from $40.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews remedial massage bit hidden fruit ginger tea fell asleep great massage balinese massage hair treatment muscular massaging shoulder
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

I visit jelatik spa every time I come to ubud.Good massage, strategic place,clean,and friendly staff
I will be back.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank luciamariamicle
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

this spa was my favorite in ubud. after doing yoga at yoga barn, this was the best place to relax. this spa is clean, relaxing place and the atmosphere is not like other spa in ubud. i especially loved head massage, which includes shampoo, hair conditioner, shoulder and arm massage.
neti was so professional and always did her best.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank eunsunL12
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this spa on our way to the monkey forest. Its a bit hidden from the main road. We had the traditional balinese massage. It was so relaxing! My husband actually fell asleep and I could hear him snoring all througout. We were served fruit and water after the massage too. Thank you for the great service Jelatik!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Went to this spa 3 times during my visit to Ubud. Located back off the street. Very clean and lovely staff. Treatments were relaxing and loved that to finished you were given water and a fruit plate before leaving. Such a nice touch. Highly recommend

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I did aromatherapy massage and manicure - everything was ok, but jothing special. The staff is all friendly and nice, ginger tea and fruits was a nice touch. The massage was a bit blah, manicure was so so, they had 10 different colors to choose for nail polish so...

Date of experience: May 2018