“Perfect place to stay in Ubud!”

Indraprastha Home Stay
Ranked #177 of 629 Ubud B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this little place - spacious, quaint and clean rooms with very friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic value for money and you couldn't ask for a better setting than tropical gardens and rice paddies.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here for 8 nights now & loved it! Beautiful tropical gardens & fish ponds on your own patio. Friendly, helpful staff who are always busy cleaning the place both inside & out. Very peaceful considering off one of Ubuds main roads - apart from their giant rooster that roams around! Breakfast served each morning on your patio - you don't get a choice though or even asked what you would like. Some people may not like this but I was happy enough with what they gave me. Would definitely stay here again if I had the money.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was really kicking myself for only booking the first night of our stay because we arrived there, fell in love with the room, and then someone else booked for the following night so we had to check out and find somewhere new the next day. If you can, book one of the garden view rooms. Ours was on the second floor with a totally private balcony overlooking a beautiful garden and rice fields. So incredibly peaceful. The room was furnished with local hand-carved wooden furniture and felt very quaint, while still being very spacious. There was also a fridge in the room and a locking closet. I was so sad to leave here and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My partner and I stayed a bit longer than a month in Ubud, and the whole time we stayed at Indraprastha.
It was an amazing experience to be able to live in a balinese family compound, enjoy their friendliness, and even share some family celebration. We really felt like at home!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 27, 2013

They picked me up from the airport made it back to the guesthouse with no problems. Got in late and passed out, but when I woke up I was able to have a look around. I had a nice view from the top floor looking down on to the rice paddies, breakfast was simple but very good, pancake, fruit and coffee. Free wifi was nice. When I woke up I found every single person friendly and approachable, so the vibe and atmosphere was nice. At $25 a night though I was unable to stay longer than just one night since I am on a budget. But if I had more finds I would consider staying here longer for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BeerNPrsuto
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our group of 14 high school students and 4 teachers was made very welcome at the Indraprastha Homestay. The staff were helpful and friendly and the accommodation clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were healthy and varied.
The homestay enjoys a peaceful outlook over the rice fields yet is conveniently situated to enjoy the shopping and restaurants of Ubud. It offers excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Located walking distance to everything you need in UBud, the markets, monkey forests, traditional dance shows and excellent places to eat. Clean room, friendly staff and beautiful breakfast. Very good value.

• Stayed: July 2012