“Perfect!”

Ranked #78 of 778 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We are so addicted with all the foods here! I looooved the place and the views!and we Alwaz go to Laka Leke during our holiday in Bali,yummmmyyy
Thanks for my sweet driver who took us here!
See u sooooon....

There are newer reviews for Laka Leke Restaurant

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, with a variety of seating, quiet and right up next to the action. Went with a regular visitor who reserved a seat for us right in front of the stage. Children's dance was lovely to see, live music very inspiring. I was invited to dance at the end and really enjoyed the experience even though it was out of my usual comfort zone, but when on holiday I enjoy stretching my boundries!... We had buffet, being a vegetarian there wasn't alot of options, but what was available ie salad and tempe was very nice. Would have preferred a meal from the menu, but will do that next time. Atmosphere is lovely, friendly staff.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you are looking a place for dinner in Ubud, you shoul try this one. They are serving great local food, the crispy duck is favorite. They had regular balinese dance show at 19:30 if weather is ok. It was very entertained and we can take some pictures with the dancer after the show.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I came in the restaurant due to the show (Barong dance), however they cancelled the show at that night.

The big surprise was the food is very delicious, lemon chicken, nasi campur, mushroom vegetable, pork chop, all yummies.... very indonesian authentic.

the big surprised was their avocado juice (first time i have had an avocado juice without chocolate in Indonesia). I like it so much....

the ambient is perfect, the staffs are smilling and very friendly.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The ambiance is great. There is regular performances of barong dance. The staff is sweet and helpful. The food is delicious, the papaya salad is yummie. The rice table is delicious. Overall a great restaurant where time flies. The restaurant lies just behind monkey forest. Besides the forest is a road that leads to the restaurant, it is not lit, so bring a flashlight along.