“Organic and fresh”
Review of Dayu's Warung

Dayu's Warung
Ranked #160 of 820 Restaurants in Ubud
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Two storey bistro. We can seat 14 in the upstairs area and about 8 downstairs.GPS co-ords: E 115, 15'55.660 S 8, 30'44.777
Reviewed October 5, 2012

After spending 4 week in ubud Dayu's has the freshest organic food in Ubud. Her produce comes from her organic 'baliwood' farm and she is passionate about food and health. To hang out at Dayu's is like becoming family and her daily raw pie is to die for (and made with 'love') The mini raw pizza is amazing and I love her Chai cookies. I have met so many amazing people just sitting at Dayus and I will always remember her warm smile and laugh. Make the effort to find her in Sugriwa street next to Hanoman street, you will not be disappointed. I wish I could pack her in my suitcase :)

2  Thank julie642

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Every day Dayu makes up a new cake. I tried the avocado, chocolate beetroot cake and it totally blew me away. The food is prepared with a lot of love and care. And Dayu is an incredibly funny lady. I left the place with a huge smile on my face. Also because the prices are really reasonable.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stopped in to Dayu's for a snack and were amazed. The juices were splendidly refreshing and the cakes were amazing (carrot cake especially). Very unique and healthy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Best Value for the Best Healthy Warung in Ubud!!! I now can cook up 5 coursers and not only be healthy but taste Amazing!!! I vist this little place up to 3 times a week and PS: Try the Chi cookies x

3  Thank MoniquesMantra
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Nice and friendly owner, very good sweet potatoes soup that's my favorite one and variety nice drinks. Coming back for sure.