The Grand Sunti
$140
$1,214
$1,041
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmonkey forestsuper deluxe roomyoga barnsuperior deluxetaco casabreakfast buffetwithin walking distancerooms are cleanvery nice hotelupon checkstayed here for nightsbusy roadswimming poola lovely stayairport pickupan upgradedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The room was clean and roomy. A very comfortable queen size bed was there as well as a spacious bathroom. I love the smell of the room as you enter.
They offer free Wifi in every room. But sad to say, I have to go out of the room and stay in a nice couch. A wonderful place to rest and relax.

Room Tip: Stay in the New Room with the pool just in front of the room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
TheGrandSunti, Guest Relations Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your unforgettable experience on Tripadvisor

We all really happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us and hope it is memorable one for you.
We also thank you for your comment of our resort room.

Along this response we on behalf of THE SUNTI UBUD team, are pleased to welcoming you back at near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

A nice quite small resort
Very polite and helpful staff
Stayed in the super deluxe room , modern set up , spacious with a balcony right in front of a pool.

They have 4 room type if not mistaken with a new block just opened in Dec .
New block have it's own pool with kids pool attached.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank RCSenja
TheGrandSunti, Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you for staying with us at The Grand Sunti Ubud!

We hope you and your love one have had a wonderful and enjoyable time at our resort and will come back for more.

We are really grateful that you spend your valuable time by giving us all the point and feedback during your stay with us so that we can improve our service for the benefit of our guest in future.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support towards The Grand Sunti Ubud !

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I arrived in the late afternoon, early evening in late December and was pleasantly surprised. I was given a wonderful welcome at reception and was soon in my room. This was important to me as I had been traveling the better part of two days and I was very tired.

The room was exceptionally clean and roomy. A very comfortable queen size bed was there as well as a flat screen TV. One of the few hotels in my travels which has National Geographic in English. A real plus for me. It was also nicely air-conditioned. I should mention that there is a nice balcony overlooking the pool which is quite large and in the shape of an "L".

Breakfast is included with the room price and I enjoyed the setting very much. I sat each morning about ten feet from a large fish pond and with a step or two could almost have reached in and gotten one. Not a good idea but I enjoyed the thought.

Last but not least I thought the staff was wonderful. The entire grounds were kept in immaculate condition, as was my room, and they were extremely nice and thoughtful. They made me feel at home.

There is free Wi Fi but not in my room as of this writing. My building is the new building and I suspect that Wi Fi has not gotten there yet. I did use the restaurant area whenever I wanted to and this presented no problem.

Would I come here again? But of course. A wonderful place to rest and relax. I enjoyed my time here and do hope to come again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Valued guest,

We hope you have had a wonderful and enjoyable time at our resort during your stay.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed 2 nights with my mom on rainy seasons. We were given a fresh room on the new building upstair, the room is spacious, provided with a comfortable chaise lounge in the room, a wide and clean balcony with nice rattan couch, and most importantly, the bathroom is equiped with jetshower for closet area. Water is slow and not enough pressure with uneven hot & cold water mixer though.
The breakfast was serve individually with choices for the guests to pick from, it's standard menu, and taste just OK.
Service is actually good and they provide umbrella in the room which was really handy since both days of my visit were raining.
Overall, I think this hotel was overpriced, there should be a bigger discount due to the renovation mess and the quality of amenity provide was not as qualify as expected. The room key was too big a bunch.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AnitaJo J
TheGrandSunti, General Manager at The Grand Sunti, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear Value Guests,

Warm greetings from The Grand Sunti, Ubud. Bali!

Reference is made to your request expressing your concerns with the note that you leaving it for me recently.

We appreciate your kind concern for bringing up the matter to us. It is only through comments received from concerned guests like you will we be able to look into areas of improvement for the betterment of our hotels worldwide.

We also would like to apologies if we have made your holiday uncomfortable and rest assured that is not our intension.

We will look into all the point and feedback given by you seriously and we will do our best to improve it.

Thank you and may we look forward to welcome you again to Bali in the near future.

With best personal regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Hotel is very good. Rooms are spacious and clean.Great staff esp. Ani, and Ari.Breakfast is nothing to shout about. Money changer just across the road. Nearby to the Dirty Duck.Just the ideal place to rest and relax.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Value Guests,

Thank you for staying with us at The Grand Sunti Ubud!

Best Personal Regards,