Overall we had a lovely stay here.. Amazing pool, beautiful grounds, and a spacious room. Staff were so helpful and friendly. Few problems though.. our bathroom and first towels weren't entirely clean (they did clean the room every day though and our new towels were always clean), and on our second day the staff informed us they were about to do "fogging" (a pest spray that covers the entire resort in a white fog) - I was really annoyed about this because they didn't give us any warning, they'd already started it when they told us about it! So we got caught in the fog it was horrible. Some notice would have been appreciated. Great location though - Ubud is wonderful and there's heaps to see! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sunti, located only 5 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud, is the ideal home to explore Ubud in all its beauty including its rich cultural heritage and natural environment. Visit the traditional village and experience the true Balinese Lifestyle. Offering 52 Balinese and contemporary designed rooms with 8 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 32 Super Deluxe Rooms. Enhance the Ubud lifestyle, visit the Ubud monkey forest, walking through Monkey Forest Road with various restaurants and shops. Come back to the resort then Relax and sunbathing by the pool or hanging at The Cafe in front of the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Grand Sunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunti Ubud Hotel Ubud
- The Grand Sunti Ubud, Bali