We liked this > 20 rooms boutique hotel, so cosy as each room has a balcony and there is a pretty swimming pool for guests. The whole atmosphere is rather homely, relaxed and charming. The rooms can be dimly-lighted but generally quite spacious. The breakfast is served in a restaurant away from the rooms (hence quiet) and the food is rather simple fare, nothing outstanding. In terms of location, the monkey forest is within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sunti, located only 5 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud, is the ideal home to explore Ubud in all its beauty including its rich cultural heritage and natural environment. Visit the traditional village and experience the true Balinese Lifestyle. Offering 52 Balinese and contemporary designed rooms with 8 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 32 Super Deluxe Rooms. Enhance the Ubud lifestyle, visit the Ubud monkey forest, walking through Monkey Forest Road with various restaurants and shops. Come back to the resort then Relax and sunbathing by the pool or hanging at The Cafe in front of the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia and ACCOR so you can book your The Grand Sunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunti Ubud Hotel Ubud
- The Grand Sunti Ubud, Bali