“simple and nice accommodation”
Review of Kori Bali Inn

and 1 more site!
Kori Bali Inn
Ranked #190 of 575 Ubud B&B and Inns
Jakarta, Indonesia
“simple and nice accommodation”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed in Kori Bali inn 2 for 6 nights and have no serious complains. It's a simple accommodation with homey - village feeling. The family who stays there took good care of my travel mates and I. Pak Yanik quickly responds to whatever I ask him regarding my stay there also Wayan helped us kindly and daily during our stay.

I specifically requested the rice field view room and I'm hooked! it's peaceful and quiet while you're still on main road of Monkey Forest, Ubud. Banana pancake + fresh fruits for breakfast are my favorite and they also have other variants of breakfast. Hot water in thermos, clean cups with coffee, tea, sugar are always available on your balcony table.

Hanna, Jakarta - Indonesia

Room Tip: Rooms are good but I would definitely prefer rooms in 2nd floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Hannanbl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
antibes
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It is a typical balinese hotel with decoration outside, big inside, but rustic. Don't expect a five star, but a like home feeling, thanks to the guy managing the place, really nice and helpful.
The breakfast is good, banana pancake or eggs, fruits. Being next to the center is nice, but a bit noisy until midnight. That's the reason why I give a very good and not an excellent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank philippe o
Singapore
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stayed at Kori Bali Inn II, great place to stay! Excellent location, when you look outside it looks like your in the countryside, however a walk of 200m brings you to the center of the village! Breakfast is good, banana pancake, a fruit plate, coffee and tea. No warm shower, however that is not needed here, the bathroom was not that clean. Live music until 1 in a cafe nearby can be quite annoying if you're a light sleeper. However great value for money!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Heleen321
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Bali for a relaxing "getaway" and to visit two friends from Portland, who both travel frequently and widely in Indonesia. Our friends recommended that we stay at the Kori Bali while in Ubud. I was concerned that the Kori Bali location might be too noisy and busy, as our taxi drove along Monkey Forest Road (a lively artery of Ubud, lined with tourist shops, restaurants, and bars)---but the Kori Bali Inn is located off of MFR, along a quiet lane, in a beautiful setting. The roomy verandas on each floor offer beautiful views; the rooms are quite clean and nicely decorated with local textiles; the secluded front garden is scented with lovely blooms.....and Nyoman, the manager in charge, is very helpful, kind, and makes a yummy jaffle, eggs, and fruit salad breakfast. (we stayed at KBI in 2010)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank KBrock_88
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at Kori Bali Inn. The location is perfect and provides easy access to Ubud and the surrounding area.
I stayed on the 3rd floor and enjoyed my large veranda and views of Mt. Agung. The best part about staying here was the staff.
Nyoman runs this guesthouse and is very good at his job. Everything was very clean and his banana pancakes are the BEST !!
He also helped me book a bike tour and was helpful, setting that up. He told me that he would be installing wi-fi in September and
that will be a big plus, for my next trip to Bali. I will definitely stay at Kori Bali Inn 1 again and I might add that this guesthouse is
lesbian and gay friendly :)

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank Kevyboy1961
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed at Kori Bali 1, located down a narrow alley right smack in the center of Ubud. Restaurants, shopping, massages, and the famous monkey Forest Temple are all within easy walking distance from the guesthouse. Our room is spacious, clean, bright (a difficult feature to find in many Bali's budget places), and has two beds. Nyoman who takes care of the property is friendly, very helpful and he takes great pride in keeping the place clean. He told me that he used to work at a 5-star hotel and that is where he learned his housekeeping and customer service skills. Nyoman's breakfast is superb -- a big plate of fresh tropical fruits, toast and eggs of any style. He even does poached eggs well!!! Of course, coffee is included, recently we had guests in next room which came from a hotel next door. they had to move out for 3 days because they wanted to extend their stay in Bali but their room was booked by other guests. But after staying at Kori Bali, they decided to stay on because they said the rooms are cleaner and they loved Nyoman's breakfast. No doubt I will return to Kori Bali if I come back to Bali again some day. And oh, on our last morning Mount Agung was in full view from our veranda. Majestic.

Room Tip: Rooms on second and third floors are brighter but the room on ground floor has a larger veranda spac...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank PDXguy88
Hsinchu, Taiwan
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed Kori Bali Inn 1 for 3 nights,and there is so peaceful and quiet. Though it is located in the Jl.Monkey Forest but actually it is behind the rice filed ,The loudest noise at night must from the frogs and insects in the filed. The view are so amazing especially the sunrise.
Host are very nice and friendly, smiling all the time. I really enjoy during the time i stayed.

Room Tip: Rooms at the second Floor are good view to see mountains and rice filed.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends