This hotel is 20 mins walk from the center and we were pleased about that as its much quieter there. The rooms are huge, clean, and very well furnished. Unfortunately our room was not insulated and you can hear conversations going on in other bedrooms probably due to the fact that the ceiling is made of bamboo. Other guests coming in late at night and chatting on mobiles kept us awake. My son slept down stairs and he had no problems . However the best thing about this hotel is Ani the Manageress it was like staying with my mum !! she made sure everything ran smoothly for us during our stay, booked trips and transfers and is very genuine about the welfare of her guests she is also always there to chat to, for information nothing is too much trouble for her, Also Made and Dewan great staff always ready to help and their pancakes were the best we had in Indonesia ,,,please try cafe Bitang just down the road for the best Balinese and japanese food we had all holiday ,,,,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house Kudos is located in an area which is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. This area is famous as an arts and crafts hub. The town and nearby villages consist of countless artists' workshops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guest House Kudos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Kudos Hotel Ubud
- Guest House Kudos Ubud, Bali