Stayed here for 9 nights, I wanted somewhere a bit out of the way but still nice, and this is exactly what i got. My plane had to transfer to Jakarta so I ended up getting to Depensar 2 hours late, thinking that the transfer would have cancelled i began planning how to get all the way to ubud at 2am. Thankfully my driver was still waiting for me as soon as i got out of the airport, big ups for that. Arriving at the Guest House, it was more than i expected for the price, very clean, and the owner/manager, Anni was very welcoming. Everything about this place is great, all the staff try their hardest to make your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. absoloutley a must stay! perfect location, just far enough out to really get a good idea of the culture and most importantly, the quiet! However still close to Ubud town center so you dont have to worry about being stuck or running out of anything. amazing stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest house Kudos is located in an area which is regarded as the cultural centre of Bali. This area is famous as an arts and crafts hub. The town and nearby villages consist of countless artists' workshops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guest House Kudos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Kudos Hotel Ubud
- Guest House Kudos Ubud, Bali