Just came back from a 7 night stay in Bali (3 nights in Ubud at Bidadari) and had a great stay. I was with my parents, aunt and grandmother. We had initially booked a 2 bedroom villa and were upgraded to the private residence villa which was really nice. The view is phenomenal and to be a part of the natural beauty of Bali was great. It was also nice to be upgraded to the private residence villa as my grandmother didn't have to climb the steep stairs for their other villas. The staff really welcome any suggestions and strive to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10-minutes from Ubud, Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat offers villas with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. It features a spa, free parking and a free return shuttle services to Ubud. All villas come with a DVD player, coffee & tea making facilities and microwave. Each Villa has their own private pool. Guests can enjoy a traditional Balinese massage and body treatments at the resort's Matahari Spa. A small library of books and DVDs are available. Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat is 33 km away from the Ngurah Rai Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bidadari Private Villas And Retreat - Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat Ubud, Bali