We visited Bidadari in May. After the hustle and bustle of other parts of Bali, we chose Ubud for something different. And indeed it was. Set in a lovely jungle area, a little piece of heaven became ours. You must see it to believe it. One night, have dinner in your villa, and get the two wonderful hotel musicians,Dodik and Arik,(who also pose as very good waiters!) to play guitar for you. A love song is the same in any language. An amazing experience. Would go back tomorrow if we could. Many Thanks to Rana and his wonderful " Family"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10-minutes from Ubud, Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat offers villas with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs. It features a spa, free parking and a free return shuttle services to Ubud. All villas come with a DVD player, coffee & tea making facilities and microwave. Each Villa has their own private pool. Guests can enjoy a traditional Balinese massage and body treatments at the resort's Matahari Spa. A small library of books and DVDs are available. Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat is 33 km away from the Ngurah Rai Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas And Retreat - Ubud
- Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat Ubud, Bali