Ways to Experience Adventure Riders Indonesia
from $787.51
from $2,418.79
from $928.14
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2020 via mobile

What an amazing day we had !!
Loved it in every way
Thanks to the team , Adam , Chris , Kadek and Dede!
You guys are awesome , really friendly , really cool !

I highly recommend adventure riders Indonesia .

Merci beaucoup we hope to see you guys soon
Julien and Antoine

Date of experience: January 2020
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2020

Thank You Julien & Antione on behalf of the ARI Team!

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I almost can’t describe how happy I was on this trip. I hadn’t ridden in about a year and was due to do the 1 day trip a week before but couldn’t make it.
So I booked on the 2 day one instead after new year and I hands down had the best time of my life. Riding through tall crop fields, up steep (but not impossible) hill climbs through rides fields and amazing woodland, a couple of tricky fallen trees and areas to get your heart racing but the guides are awesome and really help you if you get stuck. They care about the journey you’re having and make it easier or more challenging based on your ability and what you want.

My absolute highlight was racing down a dried up river on day 2 I love technical areas and little jumps so I was in my element, it was raining a little and there were fun obstacles like fallen bamboo branches, farmers and areas of sand (which makes it super fun) and you can take it as easy as you like or are comfortable with.
The lava fields are awesome and like being on another world and the black sand volcano of Mount Batur means you can mess around and if you fall it doesn’t actually hurt that much.
The ride out to the fields is also great you see areas of Bali you would never normally go to and you get to see a bit of the real Bali - how it used to be.

I can not recommend this trip and explore ride Indonesia enough and my only concern is when I can get back there to do more.

Date of experience: January 2020
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Thanks Diana. Glad it worked out and we got you on the 2 day trip. Dried up river beds are the bomb....!
I'll pass this on to the rest of the crew, hopefully we'll see you back out here again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I did and finished my Bali 2 Days Dirt Bike Tour by Adventure Riders Indonesia. What a great team and trip I‘ve ever had so far...I really enjoyed my enduro adventure for 2 days so much with them. I’m satisfied as well about their hospitality and flexibility of rescheduling due to some important reasons. I appreciated their help much. Thanks a lot to my team (5 persons including me) who gave me unforgettable great experiences to got and rip it up in the black lava of Batur volcanic crater in Kintamani and exploring Balinese villages, traditional ceremony of „Ngaben“, visiting Bedugul Tempel, Bias Tugel and Padang Bay Beaches. In Black Lava & Padang Bay I had very great enduro experiences from my mentor „Kadex“. If you would like to get and rip enduro adventure and love riding dirt bike, I recommend you fully to join and have same or even more enduro/ offroad adventure experiences with those people of Adventure Riders Indonesia team who are managed and organized well by Allan and Adam. Thank you so much personally to my team in my Bali 2 Days Dirt Bike Tour: Kadex, Reza, Dharma and Toto, as well as Allan who had arranged for my trip well. See you soon in another occasion in this year 2020! Best and warmth regards from Bavaria, Germany - Anna

Date of experience: December 2019
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you very much Anna, we are looking forward to helping you schedule your next Adventure with us when you return. We will make sure the whole team know that you enjoyed the ride!

Until next time....The ARI Team

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I was on vacation in Bali and i did this tour and loved every minute of it
The crew were very helpful and very fun
I would recommend it to people with Adventure Adrenalin.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank You Luna. Looking forward to taking you out on the red CRF150 next time.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Great pleasure to ride with Allan from Adventure Riders Indonesia, also his crew are amazing and friendly along the journey thru beautiful nature of this island. Its unforgettable lifetime experience that I can highly recommend! Will never forget it.. Tusind Tak!

Date of experience: August 2019
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you very much Ervino!

See you in Jakarta soon!