Tripadvisor

from $373.14
from $2,261.42
from $768.88
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Me and some friends had really amazing dirt bike tour Adventure, actually harder for us but we did it.

The team very humble and funny, they have really great team. We think we find treasure ha ha.. its great place we never seen before, nice water fall and amazing mount Agung just like front of us!.

Really guys, this Tour with Adventure Riders Indonesia its recommended if you have adventure soul and want to do different things in Bali or Indonesia.

100% i will join with them again this uear

1  Thank Hanna K
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thanks Hanna. Hope to see you and your group back in Bali again this year!

Cheers - The ARI Team

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Near new bike awesome tour everything from off road jungle, rice paddy’s, farm land and rain forest. I even accidentally lost control of the bike and twisted the forks and buckled the wheel. They were open and honest about costs to repair and gave me a fair price. This didn’t even stop us from rising we just got a spare and kept going to the volcano area. Also visited a local only waterfall and the roads there are those epic windy roads up and down the mountain you just can’t ride on in Australia. Can’t wait to do it again and hopefully not destroy one of their new bikes they brought a month ago. Thanks guys
Scott Mason

Date of experience: November 2019
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2019

Hey Scott, glad you enjoyed it. Let us know when you're heading out this way again and we'll get you back out on those mountain roads.

Cheers - Adv Riders Team

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

I chose to join a day tour to Kintamani / Batur volcano on a rather late notice and all was beautifully set up straight away. I was joined by Allan & Krishna, and basically had a private as if “one on one” lesson by two very experienced guys. Awesome. Excellent bike provided. All safety gear & clothes too. Both Allan & Krishna told me all various details and techniques of off road riding and it was very enjoyable trying to put these into practice. I loved riding thru “back alleys” between rice paddies etc, we were often the only people there, no tourists, occasionally some locals collecting bits or cooling in a waterfall. Allan took lots of excellent pictures too and I’d like to think we all clicked in well and had an awesome time. Can’t recommend this enough. And I only dropped the bike twice :-)

Date of experience: October 2019
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2019

Hello Vil!

Thanks for sharing this, I will pass this on to the guys. We're putting together a Bali to Lombok trip which will be available leading up to the MotoGP, so let us know when you're back and we will set you up for another little bike adventure.

Thanks from the ARI team!

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I knew how to ride a motorbike but it had been a longggg time, and I was fairly new to off road riding. We spent two whole days riding through Bali, it was rainy season and that made everything extra gnarly but it sort of added to the madness. It was incredible, unforgettable, madness.

The guys were super super friendly and helpful, and most importantly they didn't baby me just because I was the inexperienced one (and the only female) - they TAUGHT me how to ride better.

It's an unbelievable way to see Bali, a totally different experience, and it's completely off the beaten track - literally. I love Bali but it's full of been there done that experiences now, 600 other people queuing to get their insta-photo at the same cliched tree swing. This, this is not for instagram. This is something that will put your mettle to the test. You'll see a side of Bali that most don't.

I had such a laugh, I was terrified and challenged the whole time but never felt in danger or like I'd had enough. I will definitely do this again and I will even do a longer tour. This is really something else.

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Dee N
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hi Dee!

Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the rest of the team. We would be happy to welcome you back to Indonesia to join one of our other/longer tours, our Bali2Bromo trip only has one tree swing on the route.

Just let us know if you're coming back out this way.

Thanks again from the ARI Team!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I have done several dirt bike trips in Bali over that last 3-4 years, but when I did the 1 day volcano trip with "ARI" I knew these guys were a bit special. They are well organised and the guide can talk to the sweeper via helmet coms so there is very little wasted time, lots of riding, and they are good riders!
So I booked this 5 night Bali2Bromo trip and they didn't disappoint. Everyone in the group was challenged along the trails and it felt like they made several adjustments on the spot while riding to best suit our groups riding skills. I've been riding in lots of places in Asia, Europe and Africa but this was so "smooth" - for lack of a better word describing trail riding.

I am now looking at getting away for another trip when my schedule (family) allows for it!

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank DiverMedTech
AdvRidersIndonesia, Owner at Adventure Riders Indonesia, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Thanks FrogMan!

We hope to see you out here again soon for some more fun adventures. It was a pleasure to ride with you.

ARI Team