“Great service and food”

Ranked #98 of 788 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a ubud resident and this is one of my favourites. The staff are very friendly,always relaxed and helpful and make u feel comfortable, never rushed despite the busyness of the place.
Great food,very healthy and huge choice but the prawn filled burritos are my favourite, and the wonderful drink selection.
Fast Wi Fi also which is a bonus.
This place has it all really and very well managed with happy staff,the key to a popular restaurant.
Very good value, a must.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Loved the vibe and space, but the tabouleh has no marinade, the rice no sauce, the gazpacho is not red. Really needs a kitchen refresh but a lovely place otherwise

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a total foodie and the food in Ubud was so delicious. This restaurant had tasty food and a beautiful presentation. The manager even came over to make sure I was having a nice time. The decor was so beautiful that I just stayed even after I finished eating to just relax:)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is amazing in so many ways! Not just that you get really good & healthy food, you also get to meet a lot of amazing people there. To me, Cafe Clear is a place you have to try at least once and if you like it, you will fall in love with it, hehe ....most important is to meet the soul of this place - Vonny Bermudez ;-) ...enjoy your trip everyone and I hope you will have such a great and memorable time as I did.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

A friend brought me here during my last trip to Bali. I had never been before and I fell in love immediately. The food was great, the internet was fast, the vibe was good, the customer service was good.

Been to Clear Cafe? Share your experiences!