“Vibe is great, food is odd”
Review of Clear Cafe

Clear Cafe
Ranked #85 of 829 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Loved the vibe and space, but the tabouleh has no marinade, the rice no sauce, the gazpacho is not red. Really needs a kitchen refresh but a lovely place otherwise

Write a ReviewReviews (1,853)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am a total foodie and the food in Ubud was so delicious. This restaurant had tasty food and a beautiful presentation. The manager even came over to make sure I was having a nice time. The decor was so beautiful that I just stayed even after I finished eating to just relax:)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is amazing in so many ways! Not just that you get really good & healthy food, you also get to meet a lot of amazing people there. To me, Cafe Clear is a place you have to try at least once and if you like it, you will fall in love with it, hehe ....most important is to meet the soul of this place - Vonny Bermudez ;-) ...enjoy your trip everyone and I hope you will have such a great and memorable time as I did.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

A friend brought me here during my last trip to Bali. I had never been before and I fell in love immediately. The food was great, the internet was fast, the vibe was good, the customer service was good.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

So, I didn't get wind of Clear until the very last day. But I heard from many, many people that this is the place to go. The food is amazing! The one downside was that they have a cash only policy... and I was out of cash by the end of the trip. Clear is first on my list and I may end up being a regular there throughout my next trip!