We visited Pandawas Villas during the Easter break with two kids. The villas are beautiful and very tastefully done up. Certainly has the WOW factor! Every detail of the villa from the ceiling art to servingware has been meticulously thought of. The best feature for us, was the open reception / dining area.
We were surrounded by greenery and water and with a cocktail in hand...that’s pretty much holiday perfection! We enjoyed the food immensely. The buffets offered us the best flavours of Bali and Indonesia. The kids were happy with the toys and painting but their favourite pastime was feeding the fish with the staff. The staff was very friendly, helpful and willing to go out of the way to help. They make excellent baby sitters too!
Overall, highly recommended to anyone who wants a luxurious stay in Ubud, Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond its stunning location, modern design and full amenities - Pandawas villas offers a very unique combination of subdued comforts, serene spaces and distinctive details which make you feel indulgent beyond your imagination. Here "luxury" is not only re-defined; it crosses the threshold into the next dimension where all the elements come together in an elegant synergy defined by design and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pandawas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pandawas Villas Hotel Ubud
- Pandawas Villas Ubud, Bali