Chapung was the chosen venue for a wedding of close friends. The wedding party booked out almost if not the entire resort. Chapung is an ideal rural setting for such an occasion. Unlike many resorts Chapung is a beautifully manicured series of terraced fields, with well designed landscaping and features, with well positioned villas. There are no steep gradients and walking around the resort is not a trek in itself, this is important if your party has a few oldies, or a bride in her heels and dress etc. You need to move around the resort with ease and Chapung has really thought this through.
The villas are exceptional, many with well appointed pools, and design furniture everywhere. Our room even had an upright piano, that was perfectly in tune! The accommodation aspect will not disappoint.
Service was very high and Jann the Manager made every effort to deal with every request as quickly as possible, without fuss. He was supported by a very friendly and capable team.
Food wise was good. Breakfast was the highlight. Well cooked classics. The rest of the menu was also of high standard but did need more variety.
They are in the middle of constructing a huge , look like a 30-40 meter outdoor pool. I am heading back to this place when this is complete and i will certainly be bringing my friends.
Its a beautiful place, that will suit travellers who seek quality and away from the crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush Resort, located high in hills, 10 minutes’ drive from Ubud. Nature, minimalist, modern, intimate, spacious and design are the keywords to define the Resort's concept. The Resort opened in 2009, with the architectural inspiration of the owner, who is a professional furniture designer. Slowly, his vision grew with two restaurants, a large Spa and a wide infinity pool perched on the side of a ridge overlooking the Osh River Valley and its verdant jungle. With 8 large Pool Villas and 14 Suites with valley view, the Resort aims to offer a memorable experience : swim amidst the lush jungle in a large infinity pool, enjoy a new fusion Mediterranean-Asian cuisine and highly qualitative Spa healing therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali