We booked a two bedroom villa and we couldn't ask for a better place to stay. The hotel is far enough out of town to feel like you're in the middle of nowhere, but an interesting and at points beautiful 40 minute easy walk into the centre of Ubud. (By car it's 15-20 minutes.) The service is wonderful; everyone there really seems to enjoy helping in any way they can. The view from the restaurant over a deep valley is spectacular. The food is outstanding -- we ate enough at breakfast to keep us stuffed until late afternoon. The spa pavilion is open to the elements, so lying there listening to the birds and feeling a gentle wind blowing over your body is just fantastic.
If I had to be picky and find fault, I'd say the Wi-fi access in Villa 4 was spotty (it's great in the public areas), but that's about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chapung se Bali Resort & Spa is not your usual Balinese style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern lush resort. Each one or two bedroom villa is equiped with a private pool and designed with a retro classic furnitures and arts. The Resort provides a Spa offering various massages and therapies, a fine dining Asian-Mediterranean restaurant and the famous Jungle Fish pool bar and restaurant. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the Osh river. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Chapung SeBali Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapung Sebali Hotel Ubud
- Chapung SeBali Resort And Spa Ubud, Bali