“After hours chocolate”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
London, United Kingdom
“After hours chocolate”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

So pleased we came across this place, my daughter is a chocoholic and I must have coffee. We both found satisfaction here, where there is an infinite variety of both. They are open till quite late so it is good for an after dinner treat that can be enjoyed in comfort on the first floor balcony overlooking Ubud high street. Although it is described as a cafe we found the food menu was excellent too, using all fresh organically grown salad and vegetables and ingredients that would satisfy any top restaurant for quality. Downstairs is an amazing chocolate and cake shop, so if you need choccy or cake fix during the day you can always pop in for a quick takeaway. Oh what sweet memories.

Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“good wifi, western bakery and coffee”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

On my morning wandering searching for good coffee, I found Kue on the recommendation of a sleepy frenchman clutching a bag full of baked goods. Opens at 7.30am so you can sit and watch the street whilst enjoying lovely coffee and decadent chocolates. Good for those wanting a 'western' fix :)

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“For your chocolate fix!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped off here 3 times during our week in Ubud so I could get my chocolate fix, and everything I tried was top notch! Having not had much good sweet food whilst in Indonesia, Kue made up for it. The cafe itself is a nice place to sit and chill out, or you can get cakes to take away from the shop downstairs. I highly recommend the raw chocolate caramel slice, beautiful!

• Visited October 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Best chocolate chip cookies!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great place to hang out and have coffee. Their selection of cakes, chocolates and cookies are soooo to die for! But for me, I really love their homemade chocolate chip cookies!

Gold Coast, Australia
“Refreshing Lunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The smoked salmon sandwich and salad was a refreshing change for lunch. Tasty filling and heaps of salad. One could easily be shared between two friends, so we opted for bunkus for our individual second halves. The open air frontage enables diner to observe the passers, although it can be noisy.

1 Thank Bonita K