“For your chocolate fix!”

Kue Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #6 of 8 Bakeries in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“For your chocolate fix!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped off here 3 times during our week in Ubud so I could get my chocolate fix, and everything I tried was top notch! Having not had much good sweet food whilst in Indonesia, Kue made up for it. The cafe itself is a nice place to sit and chill out, or you can get cakes to take away from the shop downstairs. I highly recommend the raw chocolate caramel slice, beautiful!

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bali, Indonesia
“Best chocolate chip cookies!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great place to hang out and have coffee. Their selection of cakes, chocolates and cookies are soooo to die for! But for me, I really love their homemade chocolate chip cookies!

Visited October 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
“Refreshing Lunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The smoked salmon sandwich and salad was a refreshing change for lunch. Tasty filling and heaps of salad. One could easily be shared between two friends, so we opted for bunkus for our individual second halves. The open air frontage enables diner to observe the passers, although it can be noisy.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bonita K
Bali, Indonesia
“Good cake but.....”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

me and my friends tried cake in this cafe, we came in penestanan road, not in ubud center. we bought cheesecake and apple pie.. the cheesecake is good,. not so expensive, but the staff not welcoming... not so friendly.. just keep silence and do not offer anything... when we asked where's the menu they only appoint menu outside... -_-

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Selly C
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Super nice cakes”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Near from my office, i went there with my colleagues to tried the cakes. we ordered cheese cake and apple pie. Cheese cake is super delicious! i like that.Recommended cafe to visited if you are going to go to ubud. Comfortable and simple :)

• Visited September 2013