“I could eat here every day!”

Kue Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Ubud
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The latté and fajita were perfect! Hottest and most delicious salsa in Bali! I'm glad it's just aroun the corner but I would definitely go out of my way for this place.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found this place by recommendation and the food is delicious you get a few westerners in Here and its a simple place without the fuss,they have newspapers there that you can read which I liked and its a service with a genuine smile we went back twice as we felt pretty comfortable and great food and that's all you can ask for

Reviewed June 12, 2013

There's nothing like finding a gastronomic treat in an unexpected location, and that's what happened when my wife and I discovered Kue' Bakery around the corner from the hotel where we were staying in Ubud. Situated on Jalan Raya Penastanan this little delight offered breakfast ( 2 free-range eggs any style on English muffin for just Rp 31,000 ( a fraction over $A3 Australian) Capucino, Cafe' Latte or coco for just Rp 15,000. Besides that the small shop also sells a range of breads, pasteries, scones, croissants, ciablatta, and even tapas. We enjoyed the place so much that we decided to have our breakfast there rather than the breakfast provided for the hotel. Plus they will deliver in the Ubud area. real find is you want your shot of good coffee

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Always stop here fir a refresher as a half way point when mountain biking. I haven't eaten anything from the menu as such, just had a coffee or cake/sweet. Sometimes the cakes are a bit dry but they are generally tasty and home made so yummy.

I always stock up on the rustic bread, taking a loaf home with me. It is the best I've had in Bali.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

While I visting ubud, I always stop by in this nice place.. afternoon tea or evening coffee and chocolate eclair are just perfect.. love to spend my afternoon in this place..