“Great location and friendly”
Review of Ubud Dream

Ubud Dream
Ranked #163 of 640 Ubud B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights (2 rooms). First night, one of the room is without air-conditioning. 2 Fans are provided (1 ceiling, 1 standing). Very clean room. Air-con room is with balcony but it will be great to add 1 mirror/bin in bedroom as I need to go to the toilet to use the mirror/bin.

Bath/shower floor waste, make sure you remove pebbles above floor waste for water to go down efficiently. Found out too late and spend 3 days in "flooded" bath room :)

If you find the sheet provided too thin, try having the bath towel over the sheet ;) It works for me :D

Friendly & helpful couple. Will stay with them again next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice folks, clean and comfortable room, good service, nice shower/bathroom, great location, tasty breakfast. They arranged a knowledgeable driver/guide. So peaceful. No television, simple, relaxing, idyllic.

Room Tip: Home is off the road and quiet, but a nice location. Slept three comfortably, two in a king, and one...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Bit tricky to find down a narrow ally, bigger sign may be needed or perhaps it a days worth of travel from Vietnam and a taxi driver who dropped us off no where near. Room was fantastic, shower was top notch and the breakfast was great. Pleasure to stay with, arranged scooters through Ubud dream with no fuss. Great location! Ubud is amazing

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank hayesya1
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Ubud Dream for 3 nights. When we arrived we were shown to our room. We had a king size bed, the room is very big and the shower is quite big. For breakfast the hotel serve you it on your balcony. The breakfast is very delicious, pancakes, toast, fresh fruit, tea and coffee all included in the price. The location of the guest house is great, it is just off Monkey Forest Road and very central to everything. The owners of the guest house are very nice and genuine people. They are very polite and so friendly. My partner hired a moped and it was very cheap and it was very easy. We will stay at Ubud Dream again. Very good value for money and the hospitality was great.

Navpreet Kaur (England)

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Navpreetina
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was farout the best place I've stayed during my months of travel through southeast asia. I arrived there and they didn't have any more vacancys, but the hostess, Titik, offered me her daughter's room. I can't really speak for the other rooms available, but it was very clean and the hostfamily was very welcoming, I felt right at home. Titik also guided me through my visit of the town and helped me plan my trip to the gili islands. You could feel they were eager to make sure you enjoyed your stay. I also enjoyed the breakfast on the balcony with fresh fruit, toast and coffee. For its location my stay there was amazingly enough within my limited budget of 100000 a night. I would really recommend this place for anyone who wants to be in the middle of the action without having the husle of excessive noice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This guesthouse is nicely located in the center of town. Its clean lots of space and affordable. Breakfast on our balcony was lovely every morning. The room we were in came with aircon but we really did not need it and this was in summer? Overall it was everything we expected it to be if you are after a nice guest house in ubud i would recommend this one :)

Room Tip: We choose the room with the balcony, great for breakfasts in the morning! However the wifi did not w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bonniemccarthy29
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Large, spacious rooms and a helpful and friendly host helped make our trip a pleasant one. The bathrooms for Standard are very basic and you probably need to bring your own soap but the rooms are very clean. Titik can help you book travel to Lombok too and make suggestions as to where to go with a map or bringing you to the actual location. A good choice, as it's towards the end of a quiet, residential lane.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends