TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $25.00
from $13.80
from $45.00
from $31.00
More Info
All reviews amazing experience professional photographer amazing photos bird nest ferris wheel photography skills take photos fun experience luwak coffee great fun rice nano gram dewa queue pics camera
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is very kind and professional.
I highly recommend.
Don’t hesitate to go, it’s the best one in Bali.

BaliSwingGroup, General Manager at Aloha Ubud Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 245mehdii

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm thrilled to learn that you had enjoyed your recent visit and the professional service extended by our team contributed to a happy memory.

We hope to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really good tour!! Lots of different swings and the photographs were amazing! The staff are really nice and helpful highly recommend!

Dear Joanne 253

I'm happy to learn that overall you had a good experience and the personalize service extended by our team contributed to a happy memory.

Thank you indeed for lovely feedback and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us on your return visit to Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really fun! Perfect for getting picturesque photos. Staff are so friendly and will help you get the perfect angle for your photos.
Definitely recommend

Date of experience: September 2019
BaliSwingGroup, General Manager at Aloha Ubud Swing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rhianna Laura T

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am glad to see overall you were happy and satisfied with our team and services.

I have shared your kind word of praise with all team member here, and I am sure that they will continuously deliver the great guest experience/.

We appreciate you for the wonderful feedback and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was so cool, and very instagrammable! It is a must go, extremely friendly staff who will help you with anything including giving you a photo shoot using your phone! Deffo recommend

Dear Priyanka C

Alooohaaaa....hoo...hoo...hoo...hoo...hoo

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for sharing you thought with all fellow travelers here in TripAdvisor. It is always delight to see that you enjoyed your visit and that the staff has deliver their utmost best distributed towards a pleasant visit.

Please rest assured that all team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved every moment of going here! I highly recommend! Staff are very friendly and full of energy. Really made my experience unforgettable.

Dear PYoung93

Thank you so much for your kind review. It is always delight to hear satisfied guest like you on our service. It is great to see you enjoyed your visit and that the team here have looked after you well.

I have shared your wonderful feedback with all team and I am sure this will encourage the team to continuously deliver great guest experience.

We truly appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you with us again soon.