Sri Bungalows
$1,416
Agoda.com
Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa(Peliatan)(Great Value!)
$82
Orbitz.com
$96
$92
HotelQuickly
All reviewsstandard roomricemonkey forestsuper deluxe roomfamily roomhot watercentral locationwould stay here againlocation is fantasticair conceiling fanubud marketstayed here for two nightsswimming pooltea and coffeeground floorfour poster bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We (3 adults) loved the Sri Bungalows and would stay here again. Situated in the middle of Monkey Forest Rd it is convenient to all activities as well as shopping and the many restaurants Ubud has to offer.

We had a super deluxe bungalow set in the rice fields at the back of the resort where it is well away from the noise of the road. Our room was large, 2 storey with 3 double beds, plus large bathroom. The balcony was great and we spent each morning and evening having our tea or drinks here enjoying the wonderful rural aspect .

Breakfast is modest but enough to start your day with.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Splendid bungalows, very nice staff, excellent service. But! Works going on in the direct surroundings of the superdeluxe class bungalows. Breakfast too basic. Bad wifi, bad connection. Access for just 1 device at a time.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Excellent location and clean rooms. Very responsive staff who helped get a doctor immediately for a minor medical emergency. Property is very pretty and well-maintained. Complimentary breakfast is tasty but may be small for good eaters.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 16, 2011

There are so many hotels & bungalows to choose from in Ubud, you are really spoilt for choice. Work out if you want an in-house Spa, a pool etc. From the street, it doesn't feel like Sri Bungalows exist, but they are all hidden in the fields at the back. We had one the other side of the paddyfield and watching the sun go down with the many ducks quacking away was very special. The pool is decent, with loungers and towels for you to use. The staff are very friendly but don't expect breakfast to be amazing. Small internet cafe right off Reception but the real highlight of the Sri Bungalows is the rooms. Spacious, clean, fully air-con and I thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you go to Three Monkeys restaurant up the road.

Room Tip: Choose one by the paddfields at the back
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2011

When I was searching for a hotel to stay in, my only requirements were its cleanliness, its affordability and its proximity to Ubud Palace, as I wanted to watch the dance at Ubud Palace and didn't want to walk too far at night. Sri Bungalows' standard room was what I could find available.

However, I got more than I bargained for! What a beautiful room I got, the verandah overlooking the swimming pool! My room was large and spacious, with a view of the paddy fields beyond the swimming pool on the verandah and the gorgeous hotel gardens from our bedroom window. The bathroom, particularly the shower stall, was very spacious too! Good thing I brought my own toiletries, however, as all the hotel provided was a bar of soap. They provided a clothes-horse right on the verandah, and the bali weather had my wet clothes dry within a day.

The mattress of the bed was very comfortable, which I highly appreciated due to an unexpected back injury just before my trip. I love how they hung the mosquito-netting; very romantic appearance! I wish I had had the time to try the swimming pool; it looked really inviting.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Someone came right over when in our panic we thought there was no hot water (just had to wait a little longer) and they loaned us a plug adaptor when we realized we had forgotten to bring one for our netbooks.

My only two gripes staying at Sri Bungalows are that the free wi-fi in the room could only log in one person at a time and the breakfast was far from generous. However, I highly recommend ordering the tomato-egg-cheese jaffle; so delicious that I didn't mind the breakfast portions at all!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple