“Fresh and Delicious”

Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission starts from the heart. Our values. Far beyond passion. Gaya Gelato is a project that is born of the land to establish a direct, indissoluble bond with nature. Exploring seasonal rhythms, respecting their productive dimension, discovering life cycles and natural times, making the most of the land and of its every fruit: these are the values that underpin a new concept of gelato. Quality and continuous evolution Seasonal fruits and carefully chosen ingredients are vital components of a gelato that awakens recollections of genuine, authentic tastes and fragrances. Gaya Gelato establishes new nutrional coordinates. Our values are driven by deeply rooted respect for the environment and by the absolute awareness that keen focus on the conservative dynamics of the world will lead to a better product. Absolutely eco-sustainable and excellent quality. The tradition of Italian artisan gelato lies in this. Enclosed in productive know-how based on love of the land, which it praises, it is also capable of adjusting to changing times.
Bali, Indonesia
“Fresh and Delicious”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Think of you have this gelato on a hot afternoon, one cup won't be enough! I have tried chocolate, mix of flavors and mango, but I like mango best.

• Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Rheinfelden, Switzerland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

a must try, a must go, a must visit and a must enjoy place in Ubud. Even though the place looks just okay, but the Gelato is the best and the most delicious I have ever had and I will definitely come back for it again and again.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Gelatolicious”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Thick, creamy, rich in taste, smooth, and of course delicious. I almost lick the cup clean if not for the glowering stare from my husband. Love the nocciola and chocolate gelato, have yet to try their sorbet range. 20k for one scoop, 35k for 2 scoops might sound expensive but baskin n' robbins is 30k something for just one scoop. This one is freshly made with more delicious taste. Do the math and let your taste bud feel the rest.
One more thing: they accept delivery for minimum order of 50k, ubud area only, if i'm not mistaken.

Gianyar, Indonesia
“Best Gelato on Earth!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I know good Gelato when I taste it, and this is definitely good Gelato. Creamy, smooth, tasty, rich and delicious. My absolute favorite is Chocolate Orange, but I'm also a fan of Nocciola. I try to fit in a visit any time I'm in the Ubud area - which isn't often enough!

Melbourne, Australia
“Freeking amazing gelato”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Omg we hired a bike for a 20 minute adventure to Gaya Gelato at Gaya Fusion which was well worth it. However we found that it was available in the centre of Ubud at Tosca Gelato. We subsequently went back there multiple times a day. The choc orange was our favorite closely followed the the pistachio. We loved it all! A must visit!

• Visited August 2012

Been to Gaya Gelato? Share your experiences!