“Best Pizza in Bali.”

Ranked #247 of 980 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Beach Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine. We offer the best traditional Italian food, with light cooking techniques which make our food tasty, healthy and balanced. Our dishes are made with fresh and high quality ingredients. We make with passion our pizza dough which has a slow rising, so our pizza is highly digestible. We are specialized in the most popular recipes of pasta, lasagna (also vegetarian and vegan) and gnocchi; we serve also different kind of bruschetta, sandwiches, omelets, fresh salads and delicious homemade desserts, like our famous Tiramisu. Anytime you can enjoy an espresso, cappuccino, hot or iced tea and refreshing tropical juices in our amazing terrace with a beautiful view above Ubud, especially at sunset, or enjoy the free wi-fi on the ground floor in a friendly homey atmosphere. Every Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm evening we organize a movie night on the terrace. The admission is free. Our philosophy is "Tasty and Healthy Together Forever." The Healthy concept is complex and we have dedicated many years to improve it, the Tasty concept is a pleasure that always inspires us.
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Absolutely love black beach, great menu, delicious food and amazing gelato! I always order the fungi rossa pizza, the black ink pasta is wow killer and ending with a coffee gelato...yumm...

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed May 9, 2016

I really loved the space, comfortably seated on a side street. Great oven baked pizza, with a large choice on the menu of pizzas, italian dishes. Will definitely come back to try them when I have a taste for more european food.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2016

Black Beach is one of my favorite Restaurants in Ubud. Traditional delicious consistent quality food, friendly staff, and if you would prefer they will home deliver :)

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Just stopped in for a drink had a bintang and mum ordered coffee frappe... the frappe came very small serve and expensive for what was provided. Asked for bill then had to wait nearly 15 mins whilst others were seated and orders taken. Had to ask 2 more times before it came.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

I went kicking and screaming. I have so many good vegan choices in Ubud that I just don't even look at Italian options. Too much egg and cheese. Well was I surprised. Two different vegan pizzas on the menu. I ordered the one with potatoes and a bunch of different veggies. I ordered a side of spinach and a bruschetta. The taste was amazing. Everything was delicious and the service was flawless. We also got to watch a free movie after dinner on the rooftop.
Guess this will be on our weekly list of places to go. Sit on the rooftop. The views are amazing and the air is cooler and cleaner.

Date of visit: April 2016