“Awesome views, perfect atmosphere, delicious and healthy food”
Review of Black Beach

Black Beach
Ranked #157 of 791 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Black Beach Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine. We offer the best traditional Italian food, with light cooking techniques which make our food tasty, healthy and balanced. Our dishes are made with fresh and high quality ingredients. We make with passion our pizza dough which has a slow rising, so our pizza is highly digestible. We are specialized in the most popular recipes of pasta, lasagna (also vegetarian and vegan) and gnocchi; we serve also different kind of bruschetta, sandwiches, omelets, fresh salads and delicious homemade desserts, like our famous Tiramisu. Anytime you can enjoy an espresso, cappuccino, hot or iced tea and refreshing tropical juices in our amazing terrace with a beautiful view above Ubud, especially at sunset, or enjoy the free wi-fi on the ground floor in a friendly homey atmosphere. Every Wednesday and Thursday at 8 pm evening we organize a movie night on the terrace. The admission is free. Our philosophy is "Tasty and Healthy Together Forever." The Healthy concept is complex and we have dedicated many years to improve it, the Tasty concept is a pleasure that always inspires us.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the biggest draws here is the third-floor dining, which offers beautiful views of the rooftops and lush greenery of Ubud. At lunchtime, especially with a light breeze, the temperature, atmosphere, and scenery is perfect. I didn't feel like pizza or pasta on the day I went, so I had a few small plates: Greek salad, tomato bruschetta, and grilled zucchini and onions. Everything was prepared perfectly and it was a delicious and healthy lunch. I'll definitely be back to enjoy the views and food once more before I leave.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had dinner there. The place is nice although as it is situated in one of the main roads in Ubud, there is a lot of traffic, so it's better to have a inside table if the noise bothers you.

As it was a italian restaurant we ordered some pizzas and the mass was very thin and crunchy, as I like. So for me, the food was really OK.

We also ordered some expressos, which were great..

For me, not a bad place.

The girls that serve are very kind, as most of balinese people.

Just a comment, our restaurant was full while the restaurant in front of us was totally empyt!!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very untasty food, never try so bad Italian food. For money they charge food should be much more better! Never come back and tell all friends never go there!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Small portion sizes of average food at above average prices.

Service was good and the place looks inviting, just a shame about the food. Won't be back.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner because it had a trendy look.
Ordered lasagne and a sprite....
Sprite is not an option, who doesnt have sprite?? Haha no biggie i just wanted to share that.
The food however was not that good, the garlic bread is one slither of bread and my lasagne actually looked and tasted like a frozen dinner from coles. Black Beach is abit higher in price than places nearby so i expected better quality than that.

I had to ask for the bill twice as well.

I suggest Lemonade on monkey forrest road, if you want good dinner and good service. :)