We stay here for three days and fell in love with the hotel. Our room was awesome and the atmosphere surrounding it was even better: nature, green.. It makes you feel apart from everything; definitely a great place to relax and enjoy quietness. Unfortunately the massage experience went badly. We order and Ayurveda massage (Abhyanga) because we usually take this kind and let us very disappointed. The therapist was sick and keep coughing all over us, she did sides differently, interrupted several times to talk to another colleague and the quality was poorly. It's a nice place to spend the night and relax in the garden and pool, but we suggest to take a massage outside this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali