Our first stay at Swasti was in 2012 and we had such a wonderful time we again visited during a trip to Bali a few weeks ago. Swasti is one of those magical places that is greater than the sum of its parts. The staff are wonderful and it was a genuine pleasure to see many familiar faces when we stayed again. The rooms are lovely and have a more lively feel as they are closer to the 'action' (restaurant and pool) but it is the cottages that are unforgettable, traditional bungalows that have been reclaimed from all over Bali and form the frame work for amazing craftsmanship and creative designs. Each one is an individual little oasis in the wonderful and serene gardens which, as well as the charming restaurant, pool and day spa, contain a fully functionng large scale organic kitchen garden. Sandrine and everyone at Swasti have created a very special place for travellers from all over the world to simply relax and enjoy Bali. And yes the Balinese feast is a joy I hope to be back for another dance soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali