Our first stop in Indonesia was Bali and we decided to make Ubud, and more specifically the Swasti, our base of operations. We were not diasappointed.
From our authentic Bali hut (we stayed in the 'Dharma') to the dining room, the food, the helpful staff, the garden and of course the pool, it was a perfect welcome to Bali.
The town centre is easily accessible by foot thru the sacred monkey forest or by a side road if you want to avoid the cheeky primates.
If you go to Ubud, Swasti Eco Cottages is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali