Stayed in Dharma cottage for four nights. Unfortunately we were sick a lot of the time there but we were looked after really well by the gorgeous team. Service outstanding! Our bungalow was lovely though beds hard (typical Bali I guess) and we loved the partly open air bathroom. We were right next to the vegetable garden which was next to the farm animals and sometimes (though it's probably because we were unwell) the smell got a bit much. The restaurant is lovely with a relaxed raised area with cushions - where my kids wanted to eat all of their meals. The pool was great too and a welcome relief. The actual grounds are stunning and very well maintained and the massage at the spa was fab & well priced. All in all great value for money with excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali