We stayed in the Lola cabin and loved it. It was our first experience with an outdoor bathroom and the plants and water pool were lovely. I appreciated all the natural touches and the recycling. The staff were always ready to help and were very accomodating and friendly. The food was delicious, much of it from their own gardens. We attended an evening of Balinese dancing and a traditional Balinese meal was served with the entire staff participating in the festivites. It was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swasti Eco Cottages is a charming hotel situated in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), of 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant and vegetable garden and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Swasti Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself submerged in local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with Serenity and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Swasti Eco Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swasti Eco Cottage Hotel Ubud
- Swasti Eco Cottages Ubud, Bali