This place was truly amazing:
* The family who owns it is amazing: SUPER friendly and always helpful, they treat you almost as a part of the family. They made me feel very welcome.
* Perfect location: the bungalows are situated in a beautiful and quiet garden, but still just a 5 minute walk from Ubud's main street with many attractions and restaurants
* Amazing breakfast (served in the room) and good variety: always fresh fruit, fresh juice and coffee + omelet or pancakes. The banana pancakes were amazing and the fresh mango juice is the best I've ever had!!! On my last day I had to leave at 6.30 in the morning, and at 6AM they served me an amazing early breakfast (fruit, pancakes and the mango juice, as I told them it was my favourite!! So nice!)
* The bungalows are absolutely beautiful: I had a whole villa all for myself for a discount price!! It even had a seperate kitchen AND a huge balcony overlooking the forest. The bed was big enough for 4 people!! I felt like a queen!!!
* The bungalow was cleaned daily and also fresh towels were provided every day. And there was hot water and a good free Wifi connection in the room!
I recommended this place to all my family and friends as I had an amazing time there!! There is nothing negative I can think about (a pity there is no pool as Ubud of course has no beach, but for a homestay that's quite normal) and if you want to have a real Balinese experience: go there!!! Best place I've stayed in Bali and I went to many different places!!!! TOP CLASS!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Karang Mesari Ubud Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karang Mesari Ubud Bungalow Bali