Nice rooms, great staff, but the location isn't great. There are hotels for a bit more (+$15) that provide way more amenities, pool and a/c. The location is not suitable for walking alone at night unless you know the area well. Only two restaurants are close by down the paddy fields, and everything else is a bit farther into town. I liked the property, but for this price wouldn't return now that I've seen what else is in and around Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali